Non-Academic Events/General Events:
For non-academic and general events, please use the 25Live online submission system.
Please note that numbered academic courses are scheduled ahead of non-academic and general events. Submissions made are not processed until the academic course scheduling has been completed. If room requested is not available, pending availability, an alternate room will be assigned.
For Non-Profit Organizational requests, please review the reservation policy.
All requests are processed on a first-come first-served basis. Please wait for an email confirmation to finalize your request.
Modification or Cancellation of Classroom Reservation
To modify or cancel your classroom reservation, please reply to the confirmation e-mail you will receive when the event is confirmed. If your reservation involves multiple dates, please be clear regarding which dates are to be affected.
Academic Events (Quarterly Courses, Mid-Term Exams, Final Exams, and New Student Orientation):
To reserve a room, please complete the following steps:
Courses are scheduled on quarterly basis per University Administrative and Academic Calendar.
All scheduling is processed and confirmed on an academic quarterly basis. A separate request will need to be submitted for courses that hold sessions in two different quarters (i.e. courses that overlap two quarters). We confirm any event, including academic courses, beyond the deadline dates that apply to each future quarter. Courses that overlap with the following quarter may end up with different room assignments for each quarter.
Classroom Scheduling will return a draft copy of your assignments to you prior to finalization of the assignments. Please do not distribute the draft assignments to the instructors until the assignments are final. The Scheduler will contact you to notify you of finalization of the process.
To reserve a room, please submit a Room Reservation Request Form to Classroom Scheduling located in the Medical Sciences Building, room S 43. You may submit the form by fax at (415) 502-3735 or by campus mail at Box 0702.
Grand Rounds are scheduled on quarterly basis per University Administrative and Academic Calendar. Scheduling of Grand Round will follow the completion of UCSF Quarterly Courses. Classroom Scheduling will try to keep Grand Rounds in the same room location for each quarter, however, depending on the pattern of courses offered, a change of room assignment(s) may be unavoidable.
Links to Reserving Other Rooms on Campus - (Please note that these offices may have special policies/requirements regarding the use of their rooms and to follow up on special use areas, please contact Jennifer Rosko at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Computer Labs
- Special Use Areas
- Center for Health and Community Laurel Heights Conference Rooms
- Professional Development Center Rooms
- Mission Bay - Building 19B - Genetics, Development and Behavioral Sciences Building
- Mission Bay - Byers Hall West Lobby, 2nd Floor
- Mission Bay - Byers Hall West Lobby, 3rd Floor
- Mission Bay - Byers Hall West Lobby, 4th Floor
- Mission Bay - Byers Hall West Lobby, 5th Floor
- Mission Bay Conference Rooms (Genentech Hall Calendar)
- Mission Bay - Genentech Hall Atrium 1st Level
- Mission Bay - Genentech Hall Atrium 2nd Level
- Mission Bay Conference Rooms (Rock Hall Calendar)
- Mission Bay - Helen Diller McEvoy Family Lobby (1st Floor)
- Mission Bay - QB3 Scheduling
- Mission Bay - Rock Hall Main Lobby
- Parnassus - Millberry Union Conference Services (Golden Gate/City Lights rooms)
- Parnassus - Faculty Alumni House
- Parnassus - Health Sciences West 3rd Floor Lobby
- Parnassus - Library
- Parnassus - Medical Sciences 1st Floor Nobel Wall
- Parnassus - Millberry Union Conference Services
- Parnassus - Nursing Lecture Halls Lobby
- Parnassus - Nursing Mezzanine Lounge
- Parnassus - Saunders Courtyard
TLC Scheduling Policy
Scheduling policy for TLC classroom space is constatly evolving, but the following uses will receive priority scheduling for the TLC classroom space if the scheduling requests are submitted by Prioritiy Scheduling deadlines: team-based, active learning related to telemedicine training, clinical skills, simulation, and PRIME-US teaching; courses or activities that foster inter professional education and innovation; and those using the unique multimedia capabilities of these spaces..
For requests to schedule TLC classroom space for academic events during the Priority Scheduling period, please include a short paragraph describing how you intend to use the space and why you are requesting the space. This information will help to develop a permanent scheduling policy.