25Live is an online classroom request system that allows users to submit most classroom schedule requests without the need for paper forms. In addition to the online interface, 25Live allows for greater flexibility in publishing online calendars. Please contact EdTech for information about publishing calendars.
(Please note: Academic classroom scheduling will continue in the traditional way with the same deadlines to assure priority booking for academic (numbered) classes.)
How to Use 25Live
Go to 25Live. ETS recommends using Mozilla Firefox as your browser.
To Request an Event
- Sign into 25Live at the top right with your UCSF Username and Password.
- Click on Create an Event in the center panel.
- Choose either I know WHEN my event or WHERE my event will take place. (Most choose WHEN.)
- Please use the Mozilla Firefox web browser
- Select the Date, Start/End times, and estimated Number of Attendees.
- Choose Location (campus) in drop down box.
- Click Show me what's available.
- When you find a room you want, click "Use This Location."
- If "No Matching Location" is returned, you will need to change one or more parameters (often the number of attendees) or click the line in blue entitled "Do you want to check" until a room is found.
- Fill out Event Name (required), Event Title and Event Description (optional but recommended), then the Next button at bottom.
- Select an Event Type. If you don't know your type, click "All Event Types" to see a listing. Choose a relevant category, like "Department Meetings and Events," and then fill in the optional related box under Event Categories.
- If Food will be served, fill in the DPA or account number, then hit Next.
- Next you must identify the Sponsoring Organization(s), which you can select by Type, Alphabet or Category .If there is more than one sponsor, a second drop-down menu below can be completed.
- Select the Resource(s) from a list of starred resources, or search resources by name. Resources are defined as equipment or services not associated with a specific location.
- Add any Event Comments, which only you and the scheduler will see, and then select Next.
- The event will now be saved as a draft. Click "I Agree' to show consent, then save the event by clicking on the Finish button. The following message should be displayed at the top of the page: Your event has been successfully saved.
25Live works best with Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari browsers. Please try to use one of these browsers rather than Internet Explorer.
Please review our Scheduling Overview, Technical Notes, and How Do I? pages for more information.
We want your feedback! Please send comments and questions to help us improve the system and communicate on our website about common issues.