25Live is an online classroom request system that allows users to submit most classroom schedule requests without the need for paper forms. In addition to the online interface, 25Live allows for greater flexibility in publishing online calendars. Please contact EdTech for information about publishing calendars.
(Please note: Academic classroom scheduling will continue in the traditional way with the same deadlines to assure priority booking for academic (numbered) classes.)
How to Use 25Live
Go to 25Live. ETS recommends using Mozilla Firefox as your browser.
To Request an Event
- Please use the Mozilla Firefox web browser
- Go to Edtech.ucsf.edu
- Click on 25-Live classroom sceduling from the Quick Links section to the right.
- Here is the link to: https://25live.collegenet.com/ucsf/#home_my25live
- Sign into 25Live at the top right with your UCSF MyAccess Username and Password
- The easiest way to look for room availability is to do a 'Search Locations'.
- Click on the 4th tab - Locations
- In the Search By Keyword: type the name of the room
- Change the date to the date you are looking for
- And click on load availability
- If you need to see the room attributes click on the room number on the left and it will show you the maximum capacity and an image of the room.
- To submit a reservation on the availability page if you move your curser to the time you want and when the hand appears double click and it will take you to the event wizard.
- You will need to fill out any information that has a red asterisk is a required field, then the Next button at the bottom of each page.
- If you need more than an hour, you can change the end time on the 4th page.
- If Food will be served, fill in the SpeedType or the Chart-String funding information, then hit Next.
- Select the Resource(s) from a list of starred resources, or search resources by name. Resources are defined as equipment or services not associated with a specific location.
- Add any Event Comments, which only you and the scheduler will see, and then select Next.
- The event will now be saved as a draft. Click "I Agree' to show consent, then save the event by clicking on the Finish button. The following message should be displayed at the top of the page: Your event has been successfully saved.
25Live works best with Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari browsers. Please try to use one of these browsers rather than Internet Explorer.
Please review our Scheduling Overview, Technical Notes, and How Do I? pages for more information.
We want your feedback! Please send comments and questions to help us improve the system and communicate on our website about common issues.